Having worked in the insurance sector for over a decade, my passion for underwriting in the field of professional indemnity insurance in the regional markets of South Australia, Western Australia, Tasmania and the Northern Territory, has driven me to establish TK Specialty Risks.
I have became increasingly aware of the fact that mainstream insurers run their books on a “whole of portfolio” approach which is not conducive to supporting local markets.
The aim of TK Specialty Risks is to enable brokers to shield their Professional and Financial Lines portfolios from actuarial driven rate increases. We offer a wide range of products provided by markets not easily accessed by brokers, with a particular focus on the following areas:
- Engineering & Construction Consultants Professional Indemnity (key areas; electrical, mechanical, acoustic and maritime engineers)
- Information Technology & Multimedia Liability
- Cyber Liability
- Directors and Officers Liability – target area market cap up to $500m AUD
- Fund Managers – combined D&O, PI and Crime policy
- Corporate Advisers
- Miscellaneous Professional Indemnity– with a particular focus on start up businesses, accountants, stock & station and real estate agents, accountants, management consultants, expert witnesses, mediators/arbitrators, migration agents
- Management Liability – small to middle sized Australian domiciled private companies
- Medical Malpractice – private hospitals diagnostic imaging, pathology, day surgery centres, clinics (general or specialist), home health, telemedicine, IVF and nursing homes.
Contact us today to set up a broker-agency agreement.